Tickets are available to purchase 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can find our programming schedule here.
You’ll be asked to sign in/create an account, just like you do with other online shopping sites. This is so we can make things easier for you to book tickets for future events.
Call us on 01522 534 160, Wednesday-Friday 10am – 4pm. If you don’t get through or you are calling outside of these times you can leave us a message and we’ll call you back.
At the Box Office
We are open Wednesday-Friday 10am – 4pm and from 1 hour before a performance.
We have a low-level counter: easily accessible to wheelchair users.
Drop us a line
We accept all the usual debit/credit cards and cash.
Terms and Conditions
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- The management reserves the right to alter or amend the programme as necessary as a result of unforeseen circumstances.
- Most tickets are subject to a booking fee of around 10% of the cost of the ticket. This fee is non-refundable.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded – please see here for more information.
- Latecomers may be refused admission or asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance – this does not apply to standing live music events.
- The management reserves the right to control the use of any camera or any form of audio equipment on the premises.
If there’s something we haven’t covered please get in touch with us and we’ll do our best to help.