- Full and Safe access to the venue.
- Disabled Welfare Facilities with Hoist.
- All parts of the building are fully accessible.
- Box Office/Bar fully accessible.
- Priority access to Disabled Patrons into the venue.
- The Drill is fully DDA compatible and has step-free access throughout; there is street-level access to the box office, foyer, toilet facilities, café and auditorium, and lift access to our studio theatre and workshop/meeting spaces.
- We also have a fully equipped Changing Places toilet. Please let us know of any additional needs you have so that we can assist you effectively.
For-non seating events, chairs will be provided by prior arrangement for patrons with accessability needs. Please contact the Box Office a minimum of 24 hours before the event to arrange seating requirements. However, this is on a first-come, first-serve basis, to avoid disappointment please contact us as soon as possible after ticket release. Please note – for standing-room-only events, we do not have a balcony/raised area. For safety reasons, chairs will be positioned along the side walls, but we will do our best to position them as close to the stage as possible. We can not guarantee unobstructed views.
If you require a carer to accompany you to an event, you are entitled to a free carer ticket to most of our events. Please contact the Box Office directly to enable this feature on your account, from which point you will be able to book tickets for yourself online.
The Main Auditorium has a limited number of accessible seats which can be booked online, in person and over the phone. Please inform our Box Office team of any special requirements you may have to help us ensure that everybody is able to enjoy the performance.
If you’d like to book accessible seating online, you’ll just need to give our friendly Box Office team a quick call on 01522 534 160 or drop them an email to get them to set this up on your account and then you’re good to go!
For standing events we can accommodate anyone with access needs with a limited number of loose seats, just call or email the Box Office to let us know.
If you or someone in your party is using a power chair, please make your booking with the Box Office team 01522 534 160 so that we can ensure you have enough space for your party.
The Room Upstairs
Our studio theatre The Room Upstairs is unallocated and wheelchair users will usually be situated at the front of any seating arrangement to ensure a good view.
Our Box Office has an accessible low-level counter.
There are disabled blue-badge parking bays further down Freeschool Lane on the same side of the street as us and there’s an NCP carpark directly next door to the venue too.
Registered service animals are welcome in the bar, restaurant and auditorium. During seated events assistance dogs may sit with you if you have booked accessible seating. During standing events dogs can be left with staff.