- This event has passed.
Friday 9 December 2022 - Monday 2 January 2023
Jamie Marcus Productions in association with The Drill are delighted to present the festive Christmas Pantomime, Rapunzel – The ‘Tangled’ Panto.
So let your hair down for this wonderful Christmas treat with all your favourite panto characters! Well-known songs, slap-stick routines, a fantastic story made famous by the recent Disney movie, and together with ‘Betty Buttercake’ the hilarious dame, this is a panto that will be loved by audiences of all ages!
Saturday 10th December 2pm and Tuesday 27th December 2pm will be BSL interpreted.
Tuesday 27th December 2pm will also be a relaxed performance. Our relaxed performance is intended specifically to be sensitive to, and accepting of, audience members who may benefit from a more relaxed environment, including (but not limited to) those with autistic spectrum conditions, people living with dementia, parents with very young children on their first trip to the theatre, anyone with sensory and communication disorders, or people with learning disabilities.
Socially distanced seating available
For audience safety, and due to popular demand, we have once again distanced seating across a selection of our public performances listed below. Please note: the rest of the performance dates will be regular seating with no distancing.
· Sat 10 at 6pm · Fri 23 at 2pm and 6pm
· Sun 11 at 2pm · Sat 24 at 2pm and 6pm
· Fri 16 at 6pm · Mon 26 at 2pm
· Sat 17 at 2pm and 6pm · Tues 27 at 2pm and 6pm
· Sun 18 at 2pm and 6pm · Wed 28 at 2pm
· Mon 19 at 2pm · Fri 30 at 2pm
· Wed 21 at 2pm · Mon 2 Jan 2023 at 6pm
Socially distanced seating works by ensuring one seat is left empty between every booking, however, please note you will not be able to choose exact seats from a seating plan for these performances. Once you have selected the number of seats you require in your chosen section, you’ll be allocated the best available seats ensuring a space is left between you and the next booking, you will be able to see the seat numbers allocated to you, see the plan below to indicate position of seats.
If you require particular seats please contact the Box Office on 01522 534 160
- Save up to £8 with a Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 children under 16) – simply add 2 adult tickets and 2 child tickets to your basket and the discount will automatically be applied.
- Children under 2 don’t need a ticket – they’ll be seated on your lap so there’s no need to purchase a seat for them.
- 10% off tickets for groups of 10+ (For groups of 20 or more please contact the Box Office on 01522 534 160 for book now, pay later options)
- Choose the Circle tickets if you like a little height to your view – this section is accessed by a few shallow steps. Rows are numbered from 1-15. These rows are indicated by singles letters, Rows A,B,C,D,E… up to and including Row P
- Choose the Stalls tickets if you prefer to be close to the stage – this section is on the flat so perfect for anyone not wanting to climb stairs. Rows are numbered from 1-19. These rows are indicated by double letters AA,BB,CC,DD,EE and FF
- Wheelchair and Carer/Companion seats – this section is sited between the Stalls and the Circle and is completely accessible for wheelchair users and their companion. Please note: there is usually room for 1 companion seat per wheelchair user. If you have specific requirements or queries please speak to one of the box office team on 01522 534 160.
We can’t wait to see you and hope you enjoy the show!